How soon do you take reservations?
- Reservations are made up to one season in advance
- Returning customers often make their next season's reservation when checking out
- For groups requiring multiple trailers, or those requesting 10 - 14 day rentals, we advise making initial inquiries and/or reservations as early as possible
How old do I have to be to rent?
How much does it cost to rent a trailer?
What does it cost to have a trailer delivered & set up?
- Rates vary depending on location & begin at $200 (includes pick up)
Do you have trailers that I can tow myself?
- Trailers are not available as U-tows. Delivery only.
How much is the reservation deposit?
- $300 per week per trailer
- Payable at time of booking
- E-transfer, Visa, MCard
What is your cancellation fee & policy?
- Fee of $100/week/trailer if cancelled 2 months (or more) prior to check in date
- If cancelled less than 2 months prior to check in date, all fees EXCEPT trailer rental portion (and rental accessories) will be refunded
- No refunds on early check out or for inclement weather
- Cleaning/damage deposit & delivery fees returned in full on all cancellations
How much is the cleaning/damage deposit?
- $500 per trailer
- Cleaning products are supplied
- Refund will be processed within 5 business days of check out provided rental is left clean/undamaged
- Trailers are 100% are smoke free
- Pets are not allowed (some exceptions may apply, please ask)
Am I guaranteed to get the trailer I reserved?
- Fisher Peak Camping & Trailer Rentals is not responsible to provide a renter with a trailer should the one reserved not be available due to unforeseen circumstances (nature, accidents, damage, mechanical failure)
- If there is not another trailer available, any rental fees paid will remain as a credit to the end of the following season only (cleaning/damage deposit fully refunded)
What kind of insurance do I need?
- We carry $2,000,000 commercial liability insurance with $500 deductible
- Personal contents are not insured
- Renters are responsible for any damages to the trailer, interior &/or exterior, caused by negligence or abuse & will be charged accordingly
How do you protect my credit card information?
- Credit card info is only taken over the phone
- Card is destroyed once the cleaning/damage deposit has been refunded